TrackYourHours analyzes all of the hours you enter and applies the appropriate regulations. If requirements have changed over time, the appropriate regulations are applied based on the date the hours were logged. For a list of all alerts produced, select your account type below.
Articles in this section
- What alerts does TrackYourHours produce?
- Understanding 'Recorded' and 'Valid' hours (California)
- Alerts for exceeding category maximums (California)
- Alerts for exceeding 40 hours in a week (California)
- Alerts for missing supervision in a week (California)
- Alerts for more than 6 hours of supervision in a week (California)
- Alerts for supervision ratio requirement (California MFT)